Teams from the National Ombudsman and the Ombudsman for Children will visit Saba and Statia for walk-in sessions from 20 to 24 March 2023. Residents with a question or complaint on a government or official body, are invited to submit it free of charge.
Both teams welcome the opportunity to speak with residents again and are looking forward to meeting them.
Coming to the walk-in sessions
Anyone with a question or complaint on government organizations such as the Tax and Customs Administration, the Public Prosecution Service, the police, the Public Entity, or Care and Youth in the Caribbean Netherlands, is welcome to visit the National Ombudsman and Ombudsman for Children team at the following timeslots:
- Monday 20 March from 9 am to 11 am at Saba Tourist Office, Windwardside
- Tuesday 21 March from 3 pm to 5 pm at Windward Roads Office, The Bottom
- Thursday 23 March from 9 am to 11 am at Lions Den in Concordia
- Friday 24 March from 3 pm to 5 pm at GvP School in Fiscal Oranjestad
All meetings are bilingual, in Dutch and English.
Other ways to submit a complaint
Are you unable to come to a walk-in session? Anyone may ask their questions or submit their complaint by phone, WhatsApp, email or the complaint form on our website.
At the Ombudsman for Children:
- By calling: +31 70 8506 995 (on working days until 12 noon)
- Via WhatsApp to: +31 6 27 24 52 79
- By emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At the National Ombudsman:
- By calling: +31 70 356 35 63 (on working days until 12 noon)
- Via WhatsApp to: +31 6 214 62 188
- Go to our website and fill out the form.